- Villanueva de la Serena Conference Centre
Location and Contact:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website address: www.palcongrex.es/
- Website address: www.villanuevadelaserena.es/conoce-la-ciudad-villanueva-de-la-serena/palacio-de-congresos.html
- Opening times
Depending on the event.
- Disabled access
- Admits guide dogs
- Accessible car park
- Accessible elevator
- Accessible facilities and common areas
- Access ramps
- Toilet with disabled access
- Toilet for disabled people in common areas
- Toilet with support rails
- Coffee Shop
- Disabled facilities
- Simultaneous interpretation
Don Benito Ethnographic Museum
The building that houses this museum of customs is a manor house that belonged to the Count of Campos de Orellana
Classic Automobile Museum
The Don Benito Automobile Museum exhibits cars, tractors and lorries, some of which are over 100 years old.
The bead trees of Bulevar del Pilar
Two impressive bead tree specimens standing 15 metres tall
The Palm Trees of Bulevar del Pilar
It is well worth taking a stroll along this modern boulevard, where water and vegetation are the main features.
Entrerríos Beach - Zújar River
A natural bathing area that has been created as the Zújar river passes through Entrerríos. The beach has a lawn area and all kinds of recreation facilities.
Thanks to the large amount of prehistoric remains that can be found in this municipality in the province of Badajoz, it is the perfect destination for those who love to unravel the mysteries of the past.
Romans, Visigoths and Moors settled here and left their imprint on the architecture of Don Benito.
The town of La Haba lies strategically between La Serena and Vegas Alta del Guadiana, in the province of Badajoz.
Villanueva de la Serena
Enjoy the beauty of the architecture, crafts and fiestas of this beautiful place.